One baby is enough: Prince William
Prince William thinks one child is ‘‘enough at the moment’’.
The 31-year-old British royal is parent to Prince George, eight months, with his wife Catherine Middleton.
Speculation is rife the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge want another tot now, but according to UK newspaper The Herald Scotland, Prince William has dismissed this as hearsay.
‘‘Maybe one day. One’s enough at the moment,’’ he responded while visiting the Irish Guards when a soldier asked whether the royal couple were ready to expand their family.
William and Catherine went to the military base Monday in Aldershot, England in celebration of St Patrick’s Day.
The Duchess was dressed in all green at the affair, and she awarded 300 soldiers on parade with shamrocks.
Prince George will accompany his parents on a royal tour of Australia and New Zealand, which kicks off next month.
The little baby is reportedly being spoiled rotten by his grandparents, Carole and Michael Middleton.Apparently they are relishing every opportunity to shower their grandchild with love.
‘‘(They are) spoiling him rotten, just like any other grandparents,’’ a source told People Magazine recently.
Prince William has previously spoken about how much he thinks his son resembles younger brother Prince Harry.
‘‘He’s a little bit of a rascal, I’ll put it that way,’’ Prince William told CNN back in August.
‘‘He either reminds me of my brother or me when I was younger, I’m not sure, but he’s doing very well at the moment.’’
Styles buys bachelor pad in Beverly Hills
Photoset: Harry Styles of One Direction has bought a gated bachelor pad in the Beverly Hills Post Office... http://t.co/wO9c2eKKxy— WrittenInTheseWalls (@moss4peace) March 17, 2014
One Direction star Harry Styles has bought a new $US4 million ($A4.42 million) bachelor pad in Beverly Hills, California.
Styles has snapped up a sprawling estate in the heart of one of Los Angeles’ most celebrity-rich neighbourhoods, where locals include Demi Moore and Jon Voight.
The British heartthrob reportedly purchased his new home last month.
The mansion boasts five bedrooms, a swimming pool and multiple canyon views, according to RealEstalker.com.
His new gated home was built in 1967 and renovated by Columbian architect Alejandro Ortiz.
Kardashians at war with Aussie TV show
Why would I cut an interview short because of North? Get over your self Sunrise... The call dropped... stop reaching for a story— Khloé (@khloekardashian) March 17, 2014
Khloe Kardashian has blasted Australian TV program Sunrise on Twitter over an interview she did with the show in Los Angeles.
The younger sister of Kim Kardashian denied she ended an interview with Channel Seven’s US-based producers because they asked about Kanye West and Kim’s baby, North West.
‘‘Why would I cut an interview short because of North? Get over your self Sunrise ... The call dropped ... stop reaching for a story,’’ the 29-year-old tweeted on Tuesday.
This was followed by: ‘‘You are so f***ing desperate!’’
She later said her alter ego was responsible for the outbursts.
‘‘Sorry KhloMoney took my phone.’’
But Sunrise hosts David Koch and Samantha Armytage say the younger Kardashian and her media team pulled the plug on the interview.
‘‘It was pulled by Khloe Kardashian staff - because we strayed from the question and asked about baby North,’’ Koch said.
‘‘The Kardashians have declared war on us here at Sunrise.’’
Armytage said the 29-year-old should be aware people would ask about her famous sister’s baby daughter.
‘‘We were not given any information that that was off limits,’’ said Armytage.
‘‘You are launching a baby’s clothing line, which you yourself admitted was inspired by your nieces and nephews.’’
But the hosts do not seem too frazzled by Kardashian’s harsh words.
‘‘Oh dear, what else can we do today? It’s only nine o’clock and we’ve started a war with the Kardashians,’’ said Armytage.
Koch also said Kardashian’s publicists had overreacted.
‘‘Keep your staff in line ... they do represent you and you don’t blame other people.
‘‘Take responsibility for yourself, like we do.’’
Miley Cyrus to record Beatles cover
US pop star Miley Cyrus is collaborating with Wayne Coyne on a cover of the Beatles classic Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
The Wrecking Ball singer has performed with the Flaming Lips frontman several times during her Bangerz tour and the duo are now teaming up off stage.
The pair hit the studio in Tulsa, Oklahoma to record their own interpretation of the 1967 classic along with Andrew VanWyngarden from rock band MGMT.
Coyne posted a picture on his Instagram page with the caption: ‘‘Miley in the studio vomiting diamonds while singing Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds!!
‘‘If you’re a Beatles and John Lennon freak you (are) gonna love love love this track!!
‘‘Got Andrew from MGMT too!’’
Kate Moss turns music critic
British supermodel Kate Moss has shown off her musical knowledge by writing an album review for George Michael’s latest release.
The catwalk star has become a one-time music critic for UK Vogue, writing her first ever album review on Symphonica, the latest record from her longtime friend Michael.Moss, who said Michael personally delivered the new album Symphonica to her home, included a critique of each track.She describes You’ve Changed as ‘‘fragile and honest,’’ and says ‘‘it almost makes me cry’’.
The singer’s version of The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face was hailed as ‘‘so special. It’s a stunning vocal performance’’.
Moss concludes her review with: ‘‘George’s ability to communicate as a performer and make you feel part of a journey is a rare gift.
‘‘It’s an ability that defines the musical greats and, for me, it also defines what makes Symphonica such a beautiful album.‘
‘Everyone should experience this. I love you George!’’