TRY Finch therapy, an easy, safe, non-invasive treatment for the whole family.
Finch therapy is a simple corrective exercise program that restores balance to your body.
It focuses on restoring correct function to your musculoskeletal system. It is easy, painless and provides long lasting results.
This therapy can improve your quality of life and release you from months or years of ongoing pain and tension.
Finch therapy is:
- A natural non-invasive treatment - no painful treatments or cracking
- Great therapy to prevent injuries and maintain your musculoskeletal health
- Improves biomechanical function, gait and balance
- Improved athletic performance and recovery times
- A long-lasting therapy that reduces cost and dependence on regular treatments – takes less than five treatments to complete
“After nearly 20 years of intermittent and unpredictable back problems which left me fearful of any strenuous exercise, I am now strong and free of pain,” patient DF said.
“Finch therapy is quick, easy, uncomplicated and covered by my health insurance.
“It has changed my life.”
This advertising feature is brought to you by the following sponsors. Click the links to learn more.
Finch therapy is ideal for back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, migraines, tennis or golfer’s elbow, arthritis, bursitis, as well as knee, hip and ankle pain.
“The greatest benefit of Finch therapy is its power to prevent pain and injuries by ensuring your musculoskeletal system is functioning at 100 per cent with a check-up every few months,” Scott said.
“This therapy is safe for the whole family, not painful and is done fully clothed.”
The Pain and Mobility Clinic is located at the rear of 26 Redman Avenue, Thirroul.
On-site health fund claims are available via HICAPS. For an appointment or to ask about Finch therapy call 4268 4171.