Don’t forget to hit the refresh button for the latest updates
5pm: Northbound traffic on the Princes Highway at Berry, and across other pinch points on the South Coast, has eased.
Heavy holiday traffic continues to cause delays for motorists across the state.
- Between Jaspers Brush and Berry: northbound traffic is queued for around 5 kilometres on the Princes Highway adding an extra 30 minutes travel time.
- Traffic is easing through Batemans Bay, Ulladulla and Nowra.
Carparks at Sydney Olympic Park are full. People heading to the Royal Easter Show, or this afternoon's NRL match, are advised to catch public transport.
In other parts of the state, traffic is heavy at:
- Woodburn: northbound traffic is queued for around 15 kilometres on the Pacific Highway, adding around 40 minutes to the journey. Southbound traffic has eased.
- Macksville: southbound traffic is queued for around 14 kilometres on the Pacific Highway, adding at least 30 minutes travel time.
- In the Hunter:
- Heatherbrae: southbound traffic has been slow on the Pacific Highway, but is easing.
- Between Hexham and Beresfield: there's slow traffic on the New England Highway heading towards the M1 Pacific Motorway.
- Southbound traffic on the M1 Pacific Motorway is slow from Morisset to Warnervale. Motorists should allow at least an extra 50 minutes travel time.
- Between Mount Victoria and Blackheath: eastbound traffic is queued for around 8 kilometres on the Great Western Highway, adding at least 25 minutes travel time.
- Eastbound traffic is slow on the Great Western Highway approaching Wentworth Falls.
- Northbound traffic on the Hume Highway is slow from Pheasants Nest to Douglas Park.
JASPERS BRUSH TO BERRY: Northbound traffic's queued about 5km on the Princes Hwy, which is adding at least 30 minutes to your trip.— Live Traffic NSW (@LiveTrafficNSW) April 17, 2017
12.50pm: Drivers are facing delays of up to 25 minutes at some Princes Highway pinch points across the South Coast.
- Ulladulla: Northbound traffic approaching Ulladulla is queued about four kilometres, adding about 15 minutes extra travel time;
- Milton: Northbound traffic approaching Milton is queued about 2.5 kilometres, adding about 10 minutes extra travel time;
- Nowra: Northbound traffic through Nowra is queued about four kilometres, adding about 15 minutes extra travel time;
- Berry: Northbound traffic through Berry is queued about eight kilometres, adding about 25 minutes extra travel time;
- Batemans Bay: Northbound traffic approaching Batemans Bay is heavy, adding about 10 minutes extra travel time; and
- Braidwood: Westbound traffic on the Kings Highway has delayed motorists by10 minutes.
11am: Traffic is building at pinch points across the South Coast as holidaymakers return home after the Easter long weekend.
As at 11am, northbound vehicles on the Princes Highway at Ulladulla are queued about three kilometres adding 10 minutes to motorists’ travel times.
Northbound traffic on the Princes Highway at Berry are facing 15 minute delays with traffic queued about six kilometres.
Heavy northbound traffic at Nowra is adding 10 minutes to travel times.
NOWRA: Northbound heavy holiday traffic on the Princes Hwy is adding around 10 minutes extra travel time to trips. Expect delays.— Live Traffic NSW (@LiveTrafficNSW) April 17, 2017