ANZAC DAY SERVICES AND EVENTS ACROSS WOLLONGONG, SHELLHARBOUR AND KIAMA COUNCIL AREAS
Saturday, April 22
- At 10.30am march from Reid Park up Allowrie Street to Jamberoo School of Art for service.
Sunday, April 23
- Meet at 1.30pm at Corrimal Memorial Club. March will start at 1.45pm to Anzac Grove, Railway Street. Service to start at 2pm at Anzac Grove, Railway Street.
- March from opposite McDonald's to the memorial at Dapto railway station. March starts at 2.30pm, service at 3pm.
- 1:30pm march from Mood Park, Tongarra Road to Albion Park RSL Club.
- 10.30am - Service at Warilla RSL Sub-Branch Hall, corner of Queen and Booth Streets, Warilla
Monday, April 24
- 6.30pm at Flagstaff Hill, Wollongong - Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Tuesday, April 25 - ANZAC DAY
- 4.45am for 5am service. March from outside City Diggers to Wollongong Cenotaph, MacCabe Park.
- Wollongong Anzac Day City March: commences 10am at lower Crown Street Mall, turning right into Kembla Street, then right into Burelli Street, past the cenotaph in MacCabe Park. Disperses into MacCabe Park after Pioneer Hall. Official service will commence at Wollongong Town Hall at 11am.
- 5.45am dawn service at Charles Harper Memorial Park. Followed by breakfast at Helensburgh Tradies and/or The Centennial Hotel.
- Meet at Coledale Newsagency at 5.50am for march to Coledale RSL. 6am service, followed by breakfast at the club for gold coin donation.
- 5.45am for 6am service. March from car park adjacent to Austinmer Surf Club to Austinmer War Memorial, followed by breakfast at Thirroul Bowling Club.
- 6am dawn service at William Woodward Park, Thirroul. Breakfast at Thirroul Bowling Club
- March from IGA car park at Woonona to the cenotaph at Woonona-Bulli RSL Club. 5.45 for 6am service.
- March from Corrimal RSL to the Memorial at Anzac Grove off Railway Street for service, and return to RSL. March starts 5.30am, service at 5.45am.
- 6am dawn service at Memorial at Dapto Railway Station.
- Sunset service at 5.30pm at Dapto Bowling Club.
- 6am dawn service at Memorial at Cnr Allan Street and Military Road, Port Kembla.
- 4.30am: Dawn Service at Albion Park RSL Club; 5am - 6am: breakfast atAlbion Park RSL Club then bus to the Shellharbour City ANZAC Service at 7am.
- 6.30am to 7.30am at at Caroline Chisholm Park, Addison Street, Shellharbour Village
- 7.30am to 8.30am at Shellharbour City Memorial.Located in Harrison Park near the junction of Memorial Drive and Minga Avenue, Shellharbour City Centre
- 9am - March starts at Ayers Lane car park, marching down Kingston St, Oak Flats then 9.10am - ANZAC Serivce, Oak Flats Bowling & Recreation Club.
- 9.45am - March starts at main entrance to car park, Jason Ave, Barrack Heights then 10am - ANZAC Service, Warilla Bowls and Recreation Cenotaph.
- 8am parade commences from Lake Illawarra Hotel car park, to Club Windang for service.
- 10am service at the Stanwell Tops Memorial park, followed by refreshments.
- Dawn service at Blowhole Point at 5am and march from the Old Council Chambers at 10.30am, up Terralong Street for service at Memorial Arch.
- Kiama Bowling Club has a service at 12.15pm.
- Dawn Service at the eastern end of Belinda Street at 6am with service at Gerringong Bowling Club at 11am.
- Service at Gerroa Boat Fishermans’ Club at 7.30am.
If you know of another service that is being held across the region, please let us know in the comments below.