Facilitate OT was started in 2014 because the founders Bryony and Carla loved working together and wanted to be able to help more people in the community to improve their lives.
“We have carefully brought together a team of people who share our passion for empowering our clients to live their best life,” Carla said. “We work with clients of all ages, providing services across the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, South Coast and Western Sydney.
“We are registered to provide services under the NDIS, Lifetime Care and Support, Department of Veterans Affairs, Medicare and other funding arrangements.”
This advertising feature was brought to you by the following businesses. Click the links to learn more:
- The Disability Trust
- Real Therapy Solutions
- Scope Home Access
- The Cram Foundation
- Illawarra Advocacy
- Illawarra Taxi Network
- Benevolent Society
- Facilitate Occupational Therapy
- Vision Australia
- Community Gateway
Meet the team:
- Carla - driver-trained OT offering driving assessment and retraining, disability, manual handling, wheelchair and seating prescription.
- Bryony - equipment prescription, complex environmental modifications, OT reports and case management.
- Fiona - adult rehabilitation, falls prevention, low vision, ADL retraining, pain management.
- Sophie - aged care, disability, environmental modifications and equipment prescription.
- Hayley - aged care, mental health, equipment prescription, falls prevention.
- Ashley - disability, complex wheelchair and equipment prescription, paediatrics (e.g. fine and gross motor skills, self-care skills).
- Correne - paediatrics (including assessment & treatment, fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, self-care skills), disability, pain management, equipment prescription, environmental modifications.
- Mel - adult rehabilitation, paediatric assessment and treatment, equipment prescription and environmental modifications.
- Administration - Sophie, Nicole and Karlie
- OT assistants - Sarah, Annie and Madiee
At Suite 6, 44 Hopetoun St, Woonona. Please phone 1300 855 513 or see the website facilitateot.com.au.