If you are time poor and building muscle mass is not an easy task, then these next five exercises are going to bring you one step closer to building more muscle.
These exercises are compound movements (using a range of muscle groups in one movement).
1. Squats. Squats are a great exercise for building muscles in the quads, hamstrings and glutes. They also recruit abdominal and back muscles too.
2. Deadlift. This movement aims to build muscle in the hamstrings and glutes as well as muscles in the lower back.
3. Bench Press. The bench press builds muscles mass in the chest, triceps and shoulders.
4. Weighted Chin Up. This movement builds muscles in the back, biceps and forearms.
5. Military Press. This movement aims to build shoulder muscles.
Enjoy these exercises.
Chodat Fitness are personal training and group outdoor training specialists. Visit chodatfitness.com.au for more information.