Your new company This very successful Australian business is seeking an experienced Accounts Allrounder to join their team located in the South Sydney area.
Your new role Based onsite in a small team, you'll be working closely with the Directors and Accountant. Duties include:
- Accounts Receivable - allocate remittance advice to various accounts
- Process credit card payments
- Chase overdue accounts
- Accounts Payable - paying of accounts, processing invoices, reconciliations
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Follow up proof of delivery
- Debit and credit journals
- Check and maintain purchasing and pricing
- Monitor outsourced payroll
- Solid Excel skills for reporting and reconciliations
- Systems administration - maintaining customer account details and managing all accounts transactions
What you'll need to succeed This is a hands on role that requires good organisational and communication skills as you will be working closely with customers, production and warehouse staff along with technicians and sales teams. Previous experience in a similar accounts role using accounting package such as Navision or Pronto would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a very established company that works closely with commercial and government clients to provide specialised equipment and repairs. based in the South Sydney area, this role offers stability, a friendly team and a generous salary package for the right person. This is a solid permanent position that would suit someone who wants to join a stable, professional business. Parking available onsite and close to public transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2568908