We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Educator join us and build upon the excellent work of our team. Located in Kew close to Kew East, Balwyn, Deepdene, Hawthorne and Clifton Hill. We are conveniently located on the Q junction with a stop directly out of the front of the centre. We have various positions Full-time and Part-time preferably available to work afternoons and Wednesday's.
Our Centre is well equipped with resources and specialised programs including Mandarin classes, Kinder fitness, music and movement programs to extend on children’s learning, based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum. Throughout the year, educators and children venture out on excursions.
Our centre provides a rich, nurturing, environment for 75 children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years and is open from 7:00am to 6:30pm with on-site parking. We have a wonderful, homely environment with multilingual educators in every room. Throughout the year, educators and children venture out on excursions to our local library, community garden and a nearby aged care facility.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website: https://www.earlylearningservices.com.au/find-childcare-near-you/childcare-kew-peppercorn
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) to enable you to effectively lead implementation, evaluation, and delivery of educational programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Card
- First Aid Certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online as only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.