Assistant in Nursing - Acute Care
We seek qualified and experienced Assistant in Nursing Nurses for casual, part-time employment throughout Acute Care & Hospital facilities, through medical, rehabilitation, orthopaedic, surgical, ICU, CCU & mental health units’ facilities across the conveniently located in the picturesque lower Hunter Valley region of NSW.
We at Nurses Now are a family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
• Driver’s License
• Certificate III or Certificate IV
• Minimum 12 months current experience within Healthcare industry
• Current Australia Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
• Vaccination currency as industry mandated or an applicable medical
• NDISWC (NDIS Worker Screening Check)
• Resume with two (2) contactable recent nursing industry referees.
Please note: Proof of Right to work in Australia required, no VISA sponsorship offered.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses