Due to continued growth my client is seeking a driven Business Development Manager to join a highly established Building Supplies company with a national footprint. My client is looking for an articulate, polished and professional with strong written and verbal communication skills. A self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential! The primary objective as the Business Development Manager is to identify new business opportunities identify new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets.
This includes identifying key stakeholders and developing trusted relationships, deep customer engagement and proactively increasing awareness of the company's capability and capacity.
Business development managers are the cornerstone of any successful organisation because they ultimately generate new revenue and help a company grow so if you are looking to progress your career within sales or looking for a new challenge then this is an opportunity not to be missed! This is a full-time position based in Beresfield, NSW.
Nationally renowned building supplies company who has been servicing the building industry since 1990. A family-owned business with a positive, family centric culture who value a collaborative and supportive environment. They have built strong and valued key relationships with the most trusted brands in the Australian building industry.
You'll need to negotiate pricing with clients in line with internal guidelines. You'll also need to keep your superiors updated on both your progress and timeline, providing them with accurate forecasting of anticipated sales.
This being a sales role, you will be subject to sales and KPI targets; this is a crucial part of the role. With face-to-face client meetings key, you'll be expected to travel.
- Competitive salary - $85,000 - $90,000 + super+ Laptop, Mobile phone, company Ute with fuel card
- This is a full-time permanent opportunity - the company is looking for someone who would like to build a long-term career
- You will be a part of a growing and thriving Building company
- You will have great support and training to develop your career
- New business development, prospect identification and pipeline management
- Developing and delivering a sales strategy that meets company objectives for revenue and profit growth
- Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition,
- Writing successful business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders to ensure beneficial terms are agreed
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams,
- Following industry trends locally,
- Drafting and reviewing contracts,
- Ensuring all reports are created and delivered in a timely manner, including pipeline, successes,
- areas needing improvements and other reports upon request,
- Entering and submitting accurate quotes and orders in a timely manner and / or ensuring they are entered and submitted in a timely manner, and
- Other reasonable requests that may from time to time be necessary for the successful operation of the business.
About the Candidate:
- A result focused and strategic sales professional driven to succeed, you will be comfortable and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in large customer segments within building & construction is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to convert business through cold calling techniques.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable to handle high pressure and stressful situations, excellent time management, accompanied by a high level of resilience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Ability to work in a flexible, multi-tasking
- Experience with design and implementation of
- business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
How to Apply:
If you want to be part of an established and high performing sales team, please click apply and send your most up to date resume or please do not hesitate to call Mary Sommer on 0412 107 751