Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and educating over 71,000 children.
Job description: Role: Childcare Centre Cook / Chef
Centre: Goodstart Mangerton
Employment Type: Permenant Part Time working 27.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
* 66 place centre
* We take pride in offering nutritious, delicious meals to the children in our care
* Work with a highly skilled Director
What Goodstart can offer you
* Highly competitive above award wages and work flexibility with part and full time available
* 4 weeks paid annual leave
* Ongoing Professional development and training
* The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave
* Discounted childcare fees - up to 50%, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
* Uniform allowance
* Support the health and wellbeing of the children through planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks
* Prepare meals to meet the needs of children with special dietary requirements and allergies
* Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
* Order food supplies in consultation with the Centre Director
* Ensure safe and hygienic storage, handling and preparation of food and drinks
* Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
* Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
To apply: https://goodstart-early-learning.contactrh.com/jobs/12217/39493035