About the role:
We are currently recruiting for My Aged Care which is an inbound call service that makes it easier for older people, their families and carers to access information on ageing and aged care. People can have their needs assessed and be supported to locate and access services available to them. As one of our Call Centre Representatives, you will be responsible for speaking on behalf of some of Australia's biggest brands. The role is based in our call centre in Wollongong in a rapidly-growing team. Your role will be fast-paced and dynamic, with the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets.
At Probe Group, we're powered by passion, driven by curiosity, enriched by a purpose to do it better. If you want to find out more about who we are and what we're about, follow the link below to see the full story!
Now, enough about us. Let’s chat about you.
We're looking for positive, self-motivators with a can do attitude and passion for customer service. In this role, you will be chatting with our customers making sure they have all the information they need, feel they are being heard and actions are being taken. Think of it as making a 5-minute friend every 5-minutes. You will be a peacemaker. A quick thinker. You will thrive on solving the tricky stuff. You’ll know your way around a computer. You will think inside and outside of the box.
What you will need:
- Ability to build relationships with customers over the phone;
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes;
- Able to multi task, listen and perform other tasks;
- Fluent experience with computers, tech savvy, to enable trouble shooting of problems;
- Available to work on a rotational roster, 5 days Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday rotation 10:00am to 4:00pm
- A clear Police check is required for this position.
What we can offer you:
- a permanent position means that we are committed to you and your development for the long term!
- you'll join a team (15 employees) with a highly dedicated Team Leader to support, coach and motivate you to master your new role
- your team is part of our larger network of teams (across two sites in NSW/QLD) supporting our Federal Government client assisting and supporting vulnerable people within the Aged Care sector
- NO SALES involved.. this is a customer service role providing a high level of care and support to the Aged to support them in ageing with dignity
- 12 days comprehensive paid training
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- incentives paid monthly for performing to expectations
- Full-time and part-time positions available
For Part-time applicants, suitable candidate MUST be be available full-time for first 6 weeks
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
We promise to provide you with an outcome on your application. If your application progresses to the next stage, you will receive an online interview to complete. We encourage you to complete this as soon as possible to be considered. All communication in the initial stages will be via email so please keep an eye on your inbox including your junk and spam folders.