Your new company
Our client is a privately owned mid-tier builder that specialises within commercial, education, retail, hospitality and residential and prides themselves on delivering quality projects. They have been in operation for over 5 decades! Due to their repeat business from clients, and their great reputation within the market, they have a strong pipeline of work that requires a Contract Administrator to join the team based in Wollongong.
Your new role
- Report to the Project Manager
- Ability to multi-task and be across multiple projects at a time
- Liaise with clients and ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
- Analysing quotes, negotiating with subcontractors, obtain additional quotes where necessary and prepare purchase orders
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator
- Ideally local to the Illawarra
- Strong communication skills and IT knowledge
- Degree Qualified
What you'll get in return
- A salary to match your experience
- Opportunity to be mentored and continue to step up within the business
- A close-knit team and great office environment
- Exposure to projects up to $20M +
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2539349