Contracts Coordinator – Permanent – Full Time
Your new company
We are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Coordinator to work for a local successful and air-conditioning business
Your new role
You will prepare and submit tenders, collate and prepare data for weekly meetings and provide support to the project management team
As the contracts coordinator, your responsibilities will be:
Tender Preparation and Submission
- Use of ICN Gateway, NTG Tender Portal and all other associated tendering portals/ programs including:
- Weekly review of portals seeking new opportunities.
- Maintain company profiles on all portals.
- Maintenance of records of data related to tender submission status.
- Monitoring and compliance to all timelines associated with tenders, expression of interest and pre-qualification submissions.
- Co-ordination with Estimating team and collate documentation and information for tender submission including:
- Reviewing incoming submission invitations and requests and distribution to relevant parties to prepare information.
- Overall collation of information and formatting.
- Submission of all tenders by required date.
- Prepare preliminary tender documentation for Construction Manager /Estimator to review prior to submission to client by Coordinator.
- Conversion of successful tenders to contracts including, but not limited to:
- Initial review of offered contract prior to management approval.
- Creating hard and soft copy contract folders.
- Collation of documents and information for reporting and chairing weekly contracts meeting
- Collate documentation for the contract compliance register compiled by the Projects Manager to ensure all requirements including signed contract, WHS components, progress claims and handover documentation are submitted by the stipulated deadlines.
- Entering / editing of supplier account data including price increases and updates or changes to business information.
- Reconciliation and entry of contract department timesheets.
- Maintaining and reconciling Retention Claims
- Preparing and submitting invoices and progress claims with associated compliance requirements to principal contractors.
- Management and reconciliation of monthly progress claims.
- Provide administrative support to contracts department.
- Liaise with Project Manager/s and assist to coordinate and arrange logistics of staff and materials to job sites, including supplier deliveries.
- Coordinate and arrange staff and subcontractor requirements and site mobilisation including but not limited to accommodation bookings, coordinating & booking inductions, submission of sub-contractor documents (SWMS, Insurances, Registers etc.) and uploading to portals as per client requirements.
- Manage required access passes and permits to work for staff and subcontractors.
- Manage quality control of documents related to contract department.
What you'll need to succeed Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven track record as a contract coordinator/administrator
- Previous experience in the building industry advantageous
- Happy to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated
- A natural problem solver
What you'll get in return
This is a great role for an experienced contracts coordinator. The role is full time Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Michael Psalios on (08) 8943 6035 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2597245