Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Job description: Role: Educator
Location: Goodstart Kanahooka
Employment Type: Full-time, 38 hours per week
A bit about the role
* Actively contribute to the education program in the room and collaborate with the Centre team
* Engage and supervise the children at all times, ensuring all learning experiences are inclusive and responsive to the needs of all children
* Put safety first with everything that you do to ensure a safe environment
* Build and maintain strong relationships with families
* Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
* Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
* Contribute your ideas on areas such as community engagement, sustainability and reconciliation
We would love you to have
* A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA recognised qualification
* Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
* A passion for delivering child-led fun and play-based programs to help our children learn and grow!
Why choose Goodstart?
💰 Better pay - you’ll get at least 3% above the award rate, increasing to 5% by 2024
📚 We’ll help you thrive with paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities and resources to grow your skills and your career
💆🏽♀ ️Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two extra days off per year. And our dedicated wellbeing program will ensure you get the support you need, when you need it most
✈️ Leave when you need it the most - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
👨👧👦 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
🎁 Retail and childcare discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology, and get 50% discount off your childcare gap fees
🕓 4 hours non-contact time to plan, prepare and reflect each week
🤗 Be part of a supportive team who will assist you to grow and develop in your role
And one more thing:
We’re an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We know that Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We’re also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety is our priority and we will take any action necessary to ensure that all children can feel safe and be safe, and are safeguarded from abuse, neglect and harm.
Join our team of Educators today! Apply now.
To apply: https://goodstart-early-learning.contactrh.com/jobs/12217/40081900