Your new company
You will be working with a well-know Electrical Organisation in WA, focusing on the commercial sector with projects varying in size and working with both private and government agencies.
Your new role
You will be working across Perth Metro on construction projects including new builds and building renovations.
Duration may vary between 4-8 weeks with opportunity for extension for the right individual.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Fit Off
- Cable & Tray Work
- Switchboard Installations and Servicing
What you'll need to succeed
- A Grade Electrical Licence (Unrestricted)
- White Card
- Tickets such as; Working at Heights & High Risk EWP are beneficial
- National Police Checks within 6 months are beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity for extension
- Full time hours during duration of project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2513969