Full time Electrician Role
We are currently looking for an electrician to go full time with our client. This will be a full-time role with a company looking to really establish themselves in the Sydney region.
- $40 - $50 per hour depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Full time hours and benefits
The company is a up and coming electrical company that has managed to secure a vast amount of work in the Sydney region and are now looking to expand their team with a highly skilled candidate.
In the role you will be required too:
- Carry out all relevant electrician duties
- Be able to work in both a team and teach apprentices
- Travel around Sydney to various sites
- Deliver works to the highest standard
- Adhere too and practice all Workplace health and safety
- Data and comms experience
- 5+ years in the industry
The successful applicant To be successful in this role you will need:
- NSW license or equivalent
- A full driving licenses
- Have your own PPE and your own tools
- You will need to be professional and take pride in your work
- Be punctual and reliable
The following are desired but not essential – EWP ticket, Working with children certificate, ACRS Cabling license, Security Installers License. Having any of these will greatly improve your chances of being successful in the recruitment process.
What you’ll get in return
A full-time role with all the benefits in a new and hungry company that is driven to treating there workers well and getting the best team possible. If you would like a new challenge with plenty of opportunity for growth in the company then don’t hesitate to apply.
What to do now
If you are interested in this role click apply now or email with your most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0456809025.
LHS 297508 #2596726