- Dedicated career path & many growth opportunities
- HRD Best Reward and Recognition program
- Remote based role with exposure to all industries
At Employsure we are passionate about supporting Australia’s SMEs across all industries. This role will give you the opportunity to deliver our ER and WHS Service and working directly with passionate business owners in a face-to-face environment via online video platforms or in person, ensuring Australia’s workplaces are fair and safe.
You will be a vital part of Employsure delivering a variety of employment documentation such as contracts, handbooks, policies and by consulting with new clients on the ER aspects of their business.
- Working with businesses face to face to understand their business and determine their HR needs
- Creation of documentation including contracts, policies, handbooks and procedures, bespoke to each client
- Building relationships with your clients, acting as a subject matter expert for all things workplace relations
- Travel intrastate and around Australia as required
The right person will have:
- Formal qualifications and experience working within Employment Law, HR and/or Industrial Relations
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation including familiarity with the Modern Award system and National Employment Standards
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Intermediate computer skills, and a keen interest in learning new systems
- A clean driving record and unrestricted drivers licence
- Experience in an autonomous role, preferably having worked in a role which required regional travel
- Ability to travel to other areas in Australia at short notice
What you will get in return:
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, plus one extra day for every anniversary year above 5 years (10 extra days in total max)
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
- Yearly milestone celebrations
Employsure is an award-winning HR, Work Health & Safety and Bright HR SAAS solution, to ensure Australia's SMEs are fully supported with their human resources/work health and safety needs through our subscription-based, cost-effective model. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as over 30,000 clients across ANZ in just 10 years. This makes us the market/industry leader in our area.
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
What our Employees say about life as an ER Consultant at Employsure:
“The first week of induction was the best I have ever seen or heard of… I am provided with a company car, comfortable accommodation when I travel, expensed meals, parking and even a monthly car wash! I’m supported every day by my team when I need help answering the technical, award-related questions by my clients”
“Autonomous role, great team, great boss!”
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.