Your new company
Work for the country's largest automotive financier. With over 30 years’ experience in the Australian market, an extensive network of regional offices and as a leader within the worldwide business group, they pride themselves in understanding and listening to our guests.
Your new role
As the Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our digital and customer service platforms, as well as other brands they offer. In this role, you will be expected to ensure that all modifications to the environment are streamlined and future proofed, guaranteeing sustainability and ensuring architectures are optimised for agility, scalability, technical debt rationalisation and cost.
- Developing Digital and Customer Service architectures and standards for the organisation, enabling IT strategy and alignment to business objectives
- Providing high level strategic advice for future investments in Digital and
- Customer Service Platforms, systems and processes and ensure alignment of IT strategy and business objectives
- Reviewing new and existing Information Technology projects to ensure compliance and integration with enterprise architecture by developing, documenting and communicating strategies and standards
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders both internal and external to align strategies with business needs
- Working with customers, business teams, and solutions architects, particularly on large, complex projects, and balance current and new architecture and resources in the context of competing business demands. Specify an optimum design for subsequent development
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven extensive relevant experience in the IT industry with focus on a role as an Enterprise Architect
- Experience with Digital Experience Platforms, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Business Process Management Suites, Omni-Channel delivery, Mobile Applications
- Certification in an architecture discipline such as TOGAF, Zachman or similar
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Well-developed skills in planning, budgeting and project management
- Well-developed communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in negotiating and influencing stakeholders at all levels both internal and external Proven extensive relevant experience in the IT industry with focus on a role as an Enterprise Architect
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2542544