A new opportunity has become available for an audit intermediate OR experienced graduate to join a leading CA firm in Wollongong that has a great ongoing team culture and provides an excellent learning platform to help broaden and develop your career.
You will be supporting the partners and senior team in managing a well-established client base of SMEs across a range of industries and have a great deal of direct client contact. Responsibilities of this very hands-on opportunity include but are not limited to preparation of audit work programs, carrying out audit fieldwork activities, business analysis frameworks, performance reviews, performing other audit procedures such as testing of controls and processes.
- At least 1-2 years' local experience in external audit
- CA studying or upon commencement. Candidates upon completion of Bachelor degree will also be considered.
- Exposure to CaseWare software - ideal but not essential
- Open door policy – approachable management team with Big 4 experience
- Firm that encourages internal promotion
- Regular training and staff development
- Laid back firm culture
To register your interest, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for a confidential discussion call Ashleigh Hennessy on 02 8296 5888.