Your new company
Your new company is dedicated to building on a foundation of integrity, respect and courage to achieve excellence and truly impact the communities they're dedicated to serving. They are seeking an experience Fitter Machinist to join their Bentley Team Immediately.
Your new role
- Perform manual fabrication
- Assist in ordering materials
- Use hand tools and workshop machines safely and as appropriate; lathes, milling machines, pedestal drills, pedestal grinders, cut off saws, etc.
- Perform measurements and readings
- Use comparison & measurement devices
- Assist in maintaining and controlling stocks
- Perform Occasional welding
- Organise and communicate information to stakeholders
- Provide work skill instruction to stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Can provide 2 current references
- Have good attention to detail
- Work safely and effectively in all aspects of role
- Work safely with chemicals and hazardous substances
What you'll get in return
- Immediate Start
- Weekly pay with Competitive Rates
- Friendly and supportive team environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Madison now on 08 9265 9125.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2567686