Your new company
Our client is a well-established company in the Victorian real estate property management sector with a lengthy history. They perform inspections, services, maintenance, and repair work for Gas Appliance Safety Service and Carbon Monoxide Test compliance, ensuring that houses are safe to occupy.
There are several unique possibilities for well-presented and ambitious plumbers with a gas A servicing ticket to join a rapidly expanding company. All work is done in line with Australian Standards and is taught throughout training.
Your new role
- Inspect, test and service all gas installation within the premise.
- Visual inspecting to verify correct installation and no signs of misuse and/or damage
- Test gas leakage, negative pressure and carbon monoxide
- Service gas/heating appliances to ensure they are working at optimal capacity
What you'll need to succeed
- Full Australian work rights
- Current VBA plumbing registration
- Requires Gas Servicing Type A registration
- Valid Victorian driver's license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What you'll get in return
- Full Time hourly pay from $45 - $52 per hour + Super + car + overtime (uncapped)
- R.D.O's every month
- Flexible work options available
- Regular In-house and manufacturer training + ongoing tech support
- Weekly "toolbox" talks and team building sessions
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/call Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2578490