Our client is a Local Government looking for a Governance Officer to assist with administrative support service to the Governance Department and Director Corporate & Governance.
What you’ll be doing:
· Prepare agendas for Council and Committee Meetings.
· Attend and take minutes at Council and Committee meetings.
· Maintain the record of ‘Councillors Leave of Absence’.
· Provide back up and support to other members of the Governance team.
· Undertake other duties as directed by the Senior Governance Officer.
What you’ll need:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with DocAssembler desired
· Previous relevant administrative experience withing Public Sector, legal or compliance
· High level organisational and administrative skills
· Proven ability to effectively prioritise tasks to meet strict deadlines
· National Police Clearance dated within the last 12 months
What’s in it for you:
· Above award pay
· Full time Hours
· 6 month contract
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.