ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Civil Contractor based in Wollongong, specialising in subdivision and roadwork projects throughout the South Coast. They have created this position in line with their growth plans for 2022. You will get the opportunity to work and learn from experienced Project Managers. Along with an excellent work culture, there is continuous growth and development on the job allowing you to eventually run your own projects in the future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Graduate Engineer, you will be required to work alongside the Foreman in delivering challenging projects throughout the region. You will also be overlooking and assisting in the management of the contractual side of the projects. This position will be a site and office based position reporting to the Project Manager.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Measuring the cost of labour and materials
- Data entry
- Client/Subcontractor management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Some exposure to civil infrastructure projects
- Previous experience working for a Civil Contractor
- The ability to read and interpret plans
The successful candidate will be joining a well established firm based in Wollongong, opportunity for project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a lucrative salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance and the opportunity to promote through the ranks within the company.
- Quarterly team functions to celebrate success of the business
- Tailored career path - Great progression opportunities
- One on one training from Senior Management
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org