Your new company
Established for over thirty years, this leading contractor specialises in the design, installation and service and maintenance of commercial and industrial air conditioning systems. If you're looking for a forward thinking and progressive employer that can offer top rates of pay and career development opportunities, look no further.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the reactive and preventive maintenance for large commercial and industrial air conditioning systems, on a large critical site in Western Sydney.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current refrigerant handling licence
- Cert 3 in air conditioning and refrigeration or higher
- Good communication skills and be well presented
- Previous experience working on commercial and industrial air conditioning systems
- Previous experience working on critical infrastructure
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will receive above industry standard pay rates, a brand new company vehicle and on-going career progression opportunities that can't be matched elsewhere.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, call Thom Grew on 0280626162 or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2602667