Your new company
Hays Recruitment has teamed up with a well-known Melbourne heating and air-conditioning firm whose work spans the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as high-end residential projects. They've been in business for nearly 40 years, continuously increasing over time. Due to their growing business, they are looking at taking on a full time HVAC/Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Service Technician who has over 4 years of trade expertise in high quality residential, commercial, industrial, and process heating, air conditioning, and ventilation – where no job is ever the same.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for repairing refrigeration equipment, such as air conditioners, as well as maintaining air conditioning and refrigeration systems, controls, and troubleshooting problems and breakdowns for clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Trade qualified Refrigeration/HVAC Service Technician with broad experience in Controls and Electrical Circuitry – Chiller experience would be beneficial.
- Able to produce quotations for review.
- Experience in breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance (minimum 4 years)
- Be Trade qualified in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Certificate 3) with fault finding competencies.
- Have electrical knowledge to trace faults and read wiring diagrams.
- Hold a current Refrigerant Handling License
- Possess a current driver's license
- Have good organisation and paperwork skills
- Good working knowledge of computer skills is also required.
- A working with children & Police Check will be required.
- All Licences and check will be required prior to acceptance of successful applicant (see below).
- VBA Registration & Qualification
- Refrigeration Ticket
- Arc Licence
- White card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide own hand tools and basic power tools
- Working at Heights certification (favourable)
What you'll get in return
- Generous salary package of $100k+
- One RDO a month
- Full work uniform and PPE
- Fully maintained company work vehicle
- Supportive team environment
What you need to do now
If this opportunity sounds like your new career move towards new skills, or a new venture – please respond with your CV, or for a confidential discussion please call Amanda Lopez on 0490432857. Alternatively, email email@example.com with an up-to-date resume.
LHS 297508 #2549304