About the role
Seeking a friendly, team orientated individual to join our team in Reservoir. If you are a people person and looking for a new challenge within in a team that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer outcomes, then this is job for you.
What we can offer
The position will suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a strong passion for the customer and continuing our history of servicing our customer over and above expectations. Working with a variety of stakeholders and customers, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build customer advocacy and long-term stakeholder relationships.
What you will be doing
* Providing excellent customer service, in a professional and friendly manner
* Processing of customer orders, enquiries, complaints and any additional information required by the customer
* Liaise with Account Managers to resolve customer order issues, delivery scheduling and report collation
* Liaising with trade customers via phone and email, regarding order timeframes, pricing, and stock availability
* Ordering of special products as specified on builder orders, liaising with suppliers to meet deadlines
* Any other duties specified by your manager or supervisor
What you will bring
* Experience in a customer service role (preferred)
* Exceptional ability to place the customer at the heart of everything you do
* High level of verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think outside the square to problem solve and identify process improvement opportunities
* Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Effective time management skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Previous experience in a trade environment and associated products (beneficial but not essential)
If you feel you have what it takes to join us and build your career, we want to hear from you!
Built upon a foundation of old-school values since opening for business in 1958, Hardings Hardware is a leading choice for builders and renovators. Our commitment to stocking the Best Brands at the Lowest Prices is renowned throughout the trade and matched by a commitment to providing exemplary customer service and product advice in everything we do.
Hardings Hardware service and deliver from its network of six locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide with an extensive range of Cooking appliances, hot water, heating, Bathroom and Laundry fittings, door furniture and Building materials. Hardings Hardware is a wholly owned entity of Metcash Limited.