Your new company
ROLE BASED IN MALDON, NSW
Industry Leader Seeking Permanent Full-Time Maintenance Fitter to join their team in Maldon.
I am currently working with one of the largest integrated construction materials suppliers in Australia.
They produce and sell a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials.
Your new role
This is an entry level role which will primarily focus on the completion of repair and maintenance work and familiarisation of our clients operation and the required performance standards.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs routine tasks using limited judgement and exercising minimal discretion, consistent with level of skill and training.
- Ensure that individual work order completion is achieved and feedback is provided to the team leader where required along with corrective action being initiated.
- Carry out all duties under limited supervision.
- Participate in higher grade tasks in the course of training and development.
- Participate in statutory training as required.
- Act as a relief for other work for which you are trained for and competent in.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with any business improvement initiative or process introduced by the Company from time to time.
- Comply with and adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures, and all operational and workplace policies of the Company.
- Work together with production and electrical teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful you must have the following skills/competencies and qualifications:
- Relevant mechanical trade qualifications. Minimum Cert III in Engineering Mechanical Trades.
- Relevant industrial manufacturing experience.
- Some knowledge of all plant operations, products, processes and services (desirable)
- Knowledge of Maintenance work plans & procedures.
- Exposure to maintenance computer systems. (desirable)
- Some working knowledge and experience on OHSE & Quality policies and systems.
What you'll get in return
On offer will be a challenging and exciting career with a construction industry leader that provides genuine career growth opportunities.
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2687809