CDSJ Services is a business that has long term contracts to provide sales, logistic & administrative support to business’ operating in the private education industry. We operate across both the Australian and New Zealand markets.
We are looking for an Office Operations Manager to join our head office, located in Thirroul, NSW.
The applicant we are seeking will be managing the operations of a small business. This will require an applicant with a diverse skill set. The role will offer the successful candidate a varied and interesting set of expectations. You will be responsible for everything from co-ordinating a sales team, maintaining existing accounts, and administration of tutor partners. You will report directly to the senior executive team.
The successful applicant will be an allrounder who can think on their feet and enjoy working with, and in, a small team.
Duties and activities
- Managing a small sales/admin team
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Employee mentoring, training and reviews
- Vetting and registration of tutor partners
- Co-ordinating services for 300+ independent tutor partners
- Developing new, and maintaining existing, B2B relationships
- Regular reporting to the executive team
- Implementing and improving policies and procedures
Desired personal characteristics:
- Have a background that indicates an ability to provide the above listed duties
- Be organised, have attention to detail and excellent recall
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Have outstanding communication - written and oral
- Be technically proficient in the use of IT
- Be self-motivated, hardworking, reliable
- And most importantly be invested in and committed to the success of the busines.
Salary range based on experience: $75,000 - $90,000 pa + Super
Please submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter.