Have it both ways! We are working with a family business whose culture is based on the old school values but with a healthy dose of new school strategic direction and focus. With a new General Manager at the helm and a recession proof service offering, the only way is up!
Specialising in bulk material sales and transport and logistics for industries such as mining, civil construction and agriculture, they are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the Kemblawarra branch. Being independently minded, you will need to motivate, influence and guide this already high performing workforce.
- Manage the team on site
- Ensure the equipment is maintained for reliable uptime
- Customer service: drive the team to align production with clients’ requirements
- Quality control, resource allocation and capacity planning
- Support ongoing production development
- Ensure safety is the teams priority
- Work collaboratively with sales, managers and floor staff
- Continuously improve daily operations
What are we looking for:
- Experience in operations management is essential, ideally in concrete, quarries, production, crushing, screening or recycling.
- You will be a proven leader. Motivating and adapting to a changing and growing business.
- You have a positive, hardworking, team-driven mindset that encourages achievement and success.
- Strong knowledge across safety and a drive to be proactive on all safety aspects.
- You crave growth and will seek out opportunities to develop the business.
How to Apply?
Call Nikki Costelloe on 0423 415 389 to have a confidential discussion or click the APPLY button to send through your resume.