Your new company
This well known Private Health provider, located on the city fringe, requires the services of a permanent Part time Revenue Officer. You will be working within a busy revenue area and controlling the billing and collection of monies owed to the Hospital from a large health fund and other debtors.
Your new role
Your duties will include;
- Managing the HCF Health fund account for billing and collection for the hospital.
- Being trained on the correct billing codes to use and ensure prompt payment from Health Funds.
- Reconciling accounts between the billing system and general ledger.
- Weekly reporting of debtor figures with comments.
- Month end AR processes, including preparation of journals.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
Being a Part time role, it is imperative that you have good communications skills and be a very organised individual. Good processing, Excel and collection skills are also essential.
What you'll get in return
This role will pay between $73,333 - $75933 + Super (Prorated) to any 3 days a week. Salary Packaging and free Flu Vaccinations are also offered. Please note, only Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens will be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2583039