Who we are:
Dash Group Aged Care and Health team are committed to sourcing and placing the best health care professionals Australia wide. We believe Personal Care Assistants play a pivotal role in delivering complex care needs, and create meaningful connections and outcomes that improve residents'/clients' lives.
Who we are looking for:
Dash Healthcare team are looking for contract Personal Care Workers who demonstrate true commitment and care of older Australians. The shifts will be in the Sapphire Coast region with one provider for their lovely Aged Care facility.
- Assisting residents with personal care including personal hygiene, dressing, grooming and other activities of daily living
- Assisting with meals, engaging residents in chores and activities
- Helping residents to settle for a restful sleep,
- Observing and reporting changes in resident’s behaviour or physical condition and maintain appropriate documentation as required
- Providing compassionate support to residents
- Good communication skills
What's on offer
- Attractive rates plus casual loading and weekend penalties
- flexibility - AM/PM/Night Shifts available
- ongoing work - part - time & full - time hours available
- accommodation and travel fully inclusive if required
What we would love you to have
Cert III or IV in Aged Care or Individual Support
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now with a resume clearly outlining your relevant experience. If you would like any more information, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0477311229.
We would still love to hear from you if you do not feel you fit ALL the above criteria, but you are passionate about working within the sector, then please still get in touch.
Dash Group operates within the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Frameworks, committed to excellence in care with the safety and happiness of those under our care.
As part of compliance all candidates and employees must adhere to mandatory screening checks.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
I look forward to hearing from you!