My client one of the leading non-profit aged care providers in Australia is seeking experienced Personal Care Workers & EENs to join their friendly team.
The role is located in a beautiful little town on the south coast with good amenities close by.
Who we are looking for:
A caring and passionate aged care worker with a strong commitment to the care of our residents is a requirement. In addition a strong leader with the ability to lead by example and set the standard for aged care in the region.
Essentials for the role:
- CERTIFICATE III Individual support or equivalent / Diploma of Nursing
- Working knowledge of commonly used systems in aged care such as Icare.
- Understanding of Quality systems and their importance.
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and other members of the team.
- Time management skills
- 6 months minimum experience in an aged care setting.
What we would love you to have...
If you could be interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6190 8917 for a confidential discussion.