Your new company
ROLE BASED IN BERRIMA, SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS, NSW
Industry Leader Seeking Permanent Full-Time Process Engineer to join their team in Berrima.
I am currently working with one of the largest integrated construction materials suppliers in Australia.
They produce and sell a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials.
Your new role
The Process Engineer is primarily responsible for driving manufacturing performance improvements across all sites within Boral Cement with focused responsibility in Clinker and Lime Manufacturing.
- Monitoring operational performance daily, to review key performance indications such as Production rate (PF), Energy consumption, Quality, Process Stability, Reliability (AF), OEE, Environmental performance of the process
- Analysing the daily, weekly, monthly data for the areas of the Areas of Responsibility: Clinker and Lime manufacturing processes and providing technical input to the Operations Team on any changes / alterations, minor adjustments that need to be made as a result of this analysis
- Conduct RCA (weekly) on major incidents (Major plant outages or Environmental, Quality, Customer, Output loss incidents)
- Conduct Problem solving events (daily) on recurring small incidents / problems
- Regularly review the Customer needs and manufacturing capability and develop and work on solutions to address customer needs
- Providing an overview of manufacturing performance through reviews of KPIs, cost drivers and undertaking benchmarking (internally and externally) to identify / recommend high value solutions - projects for the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates with a degree in engineering and recent or current experience as a process engineer or process optimisation engineer role gained within a cement/mineral processing manufacturing plant is desirable
- Suitable experience in mineral processing industry is desirable, ideally with responsibility in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong foundation skills in physics, chemistry, thermodynamics and IT. Strong knowledge of Physico-chemical products
- Competent to assist the development of production operators to enhance the effectiveness of the process.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Excellent reporting writing and presentation, communication skills
Benefits of Working for the client:
- Competitive remuneration packages and opportunity to develop
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety, and the environment
What you'll get in return
Work for the Industry Best
Great package on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2687837