- 6 Months Contract ( Possibility of Extension)
- Wollongong, Parks, Bega locations - must be able to travel between sites.
I'm currently looking for an experienced Project Manager- Risk Management to work with State wide Government Organisations on the largest infrastructure projects.
The role provides leadership and direction for the risk management function to ensure all project risks are proactively identified and efficiently and effectively managed across the Infrastructure and Place project lifecycle by the development of a risk management framework and associated processes, systems and tools.
You must come from Project Engineering, Project Management or Project Director role with Risk Management experience to be considered for this role.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviors to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s well being.
- Drive and champion the principles and standards of both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management throughout the Infrastructure & Place Division, engaging with Executive and Senior Management as a key influencer to provide leading -practice advice on the Division’s policies and processes for the identification and management of risks throughout their programs of work
- Manage and champion the development and implementation of innovative Risk Management frameworks, strategies and action plans and risk strategies across Infrastructure & Place Division, ensuring that they align with the Division’s business requirements and comply with policies, standards, procedures and governance frameworks
- Lead the provision of expert advice in relation to risk and implementation of a consultative project specific risk based program for projects and work with project teams to raise awareness and develop maturity to support the development and delivery of Infrastructure & Place projects to drive performance outcomes.
- Develop and implement the approach for quantitative cost and schedule risk analysis, including providing guidance and support to project teams in the quantitative determination of risks (inherent & contingent),as well as the use of quantitative risk analysis tools.
To be successful you will need to have :
- Sound knowledge of project development and delivery requirements with knowledge and experience specifically related to project controls.
- Proven track record in managing project risk and experience with project risk management tools
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as civil engineering or project management or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience.
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information please call Marian on 0422 246 989 or email your resume to Marian.Antony@2xmrecruit.com.au