Our well-established occupational health business, Jobfit Health Group, is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a Full-Time position at our Jobfit Wollongong clinic.
Jobfit Health Group delivers a broad range of occupational healthcare services to thousands of businesses nationally, including pre-employment medical assessments, work fitness assessments, injury management and prevention, drug and alcohol screening, onsite medical services, health surveillance and health and wellness programmes.
The successful candidate will work autonomously to complete all aspects of services including but not limited to pre-employment medical assessments, health surveillance programs, functional capacity evaluations, vaccinations and associated health promotion - Training is provided.
The position is permanent full-time, Monday to Friday - 38 hours per week.
- Ensure at all times the highest level of customer service via optimal communication, presentation and professional expertise.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all candidates accessing services, including maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Provide high quality medical assessment primarily for pre-employment medical assessments, including hearing (audiometry exams), spirometry (lung function assessment), vision screening, musculoskeletal examinations, functional capacity evaluations, drug and alcohol screenings and other relevant requirements.
- General health and wellness promotion, cessation of smoking, exercise and diet modification.
- Referrals where appropriate to allied health services / specialists for review e.g. GP, optometrist review, diabetic nurse educator etc.
- Manage allocated administrative and service tasks including concise and accurate documentation of all relevant findings, and ensuring timeframes and schedules are adhered to.
- Order and restock medical supplies, linen and other equipment.
- Ensure equipment is well maintained for safe and accurate use e.g. calibration of equipment, expiration dates.
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices including the Fullerton Health Australia policies and procedures.
- Degree level qualifications in nursing
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Previous experience conducting occupational health assessments well regarded
- Qualifications and experience in vaccinations, audiometric testing, and drug and alcohol assessments (well regarded)
- Injury management (well regarded)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to best practice
- Commitment to ethical behaviour and conduct
- Current National Police Check (or willing to obtain)
What we offer
- Competitive pay rate - paid above Award rate
- Team member development – we have our own in-house online learning and development centre
- Engagement surveys – we listen to you, as a team member, and take action on the issues that matter to you
- The FHA Staff Superannuation Fund (which includes a range of insurance and investment options for staff)
- Financial Wellbeing Checks and advice from our corporate financial planning partner, Virtue & Partners
- Generous special offers and discounts from corporate partners
As part of the recruitment process candidates may be required to attend a company funded pre-employment medical.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Jobfit Health Group forms part of the Fullerton Health Group who are leaders in occupational health, allied health, general practice, integrative medicine, emergency assistance and response.
Jobfit Health Group is committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse community in which we operate in.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.