About the Job
Based in Unanderra and reporting to the Branch Manager. In this role, you will develop and maintain relationships with our customers by ensuring all rental activities are coordinated to meet customer demand. You will also:
- Manage customer sales enquiries
- Develop quotes for the supply of equipment
- Raise purchase orders for associated equipment
- Support the sales team to ensure equipment availability and supply arrangements
- Build and enter hire agreements and off-hire when agreements expire
- Liaise with transport providers for the timely delivery and pick-up of equipment
- Occasionally assist with yard duties and the preparation of equipment for hire, when required.
This is a very busy and varied role which requires a reliable individual with ability and willingness to manage multiple priorities and challenges throughout the course of a day.
Skills and Experience
We are a results driven team with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. Your team oriented mindset will set you up to succeed, along with:
- Previous experience in a rental, sales or service role (within Hire Industry advantageous);
- Exceptional customer service, communication and relationship building skills;
- Proven time management skills are essential
- Sound administration, computer and system skills (knowledge of Baseplan advantageous);
- Forklift, EWP or OHS cards/licences (not essential but are highly regarded).
Benefits and Perks
At Onsite, we are committed to creating a positive workplace culture, and we provide a range of benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, including:
- Salary Continuance Insurance offered to employees
- OnStar Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance discounts with Bupa
- Competitive remuneration package
Onsite is committed to achieving a diverse and socially inclusive workforce. All candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of our application process.