Your new company
This well known Health provider, located on the city fringe, requires the services of a permanent Revenue Officer. You will be working within a busy revenue area and controlling the billing and collection of monies owed to the Hospital from patients, Medicare and Health funds.
Your new role
Your duties will include;
- Assist in the monthly billing of patents that have been in the hospital.
- Being trained on the correct billing codes to use and ensure prompt payment from Health Funds.
- Reconciling accounts between the billing system and general ledger.
- Follow up of claims for payment sent to Medicare, and daily banking.
- Month end AR processes, including preparation of journals.
- Assist with clearing Monthly Bank Reconciliations outstanding items.
What you'll need to succeed
The role requires good communications skills and preferably come from a similar revenue role. Good processing, Excel and collection skills are also essential.
What you'll get in return
The salary offered is $60,733 + Super. Salary packaging and a ADO is also offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2224909