Your new company
Work with one of the leading haulage companies that are based in the Illawarra and deliver premium fuel right across New South Wales and the ACT. Work with the best, this company is a well-known market leader with a great reputation!
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be a well organised and seasoned Scheduler who can demonstrate exceptional skills in time management and problem solving. The role will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate timetables and daily plans for the wider team of drivers
- Maintain and organise a well-run schedule for the fleet
- Vehicle maintenance schedules and compliance
- Ensure timeframes for the customers are met
- Operations and allocations
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven Scheduler experience
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Must be able to communicate well with the wider team, as well as with customers/clients
- Prior experience in the Fuel industry is advantageous
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a generous salary package, together with secure long-term employment with a great team in a well-established company that continues to grow. In this role you will be working with great leaders who are always encouraging and assisting where required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2577917