Your new role
Our client is a State Government Organisation, seeking a Senior Communications Advisor to assist with multiple communication strategies and tasks. This is a State government Level 6 role located in Perth CBD. In undertaking the role of this position, you will be part of high-performance team that gets results for the department. Flexibility in their thinking, strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
You will be:
- Maintaining effective communication management and liaison, to promote the Department's external profile and objectives, by generating and responding to digital and internal communication opportunities and by supporting Ministerial communication requirements.
- Writing for multiple communications materials and platforms
- Developing and delivering high quality communications materials that appeal to internal and external audiences, which are consistent with the company's key messages
- Provide strategic and tactical support on the execution of communication plans for internal and external projects.
- Develop content for and assist with promoting the company's social media channels, in line with business priorities and strategic objectives.
- Manage content across the company's Intranet and internet and become familiar with the CMS for both.
- Support internal engagement of employees through activities including developing and distributing the daily media report and weekly e-newsletter, in conjunction with other team members
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated comprehensive digital communications skills including content creation, writing for the web, CMS management, social media management and creating connected digital journeys.
- Experience in the use of internal communications channels, including writing effective content for internal audiences.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills, for a range of audiences, media types and publications.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with, influence and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to develop and implement effective strategic communication strategies.
Highly desired but not essential
• Experience in video editing and photography
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Evie Morgan or call 08 9265 9142 for more information.
LHS 297508 #2518302