- Competitive remuneration $100k - $140k + super, commensurate with your experience
- A high calibre of dedicated administrative support
- Supportive, social, and collaborative firm culture
- Encourage and support you in becoming an Accredited Specialist (if not already)
Our client is a specialist Family Law firm, located in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Their practice is built on providing clients with a commitment and belief that they should not have to just “get through” their legal issues - they should move past them in a dignified manner.
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to expand their team and are seeking a Family Lawyer experienced in running their own family law files and providing excellent client service.
The ideal candidate will be an Accredited Specialist in Family Law or will to become one.
The primary role of the Senior Family Lawyer is:
- This position will require you to work autonomously and manage files from end to end.
- Negotiate matters to settlement
- Drafting court documents and court appearances
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Have the ability to identify new business opportunities and further develop the Family Law practice
- Supervising and mentoring more junior members of the team
- 5 years PAE experience in areas of relevance and knowledge of Family Law
- Ability to run and manage own case files
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for matters with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Capacity to meet personal productivity and revenue targets
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are held in the strictest confidence.
The recruitment for this position is being exclusively managed by EastCoast HR Group, for more information please contact Darren Simpson on Ph: 0427 397 212 or email@example.com