Your new company
A well-established Commercial builder with over 10 years’ experience delivering Commercial, Retail, Warehouse projects is looking for a contract site manager to keep up with ongoing and future projects. This is due to business expansion and recently won Commercial projects in the Western suburbs.
Your new role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you also have the support of a dedicated senior team and Contract Administrator. You will be required to:
- Effectively implement and manage OH+S procedures on-site.
- Work closely with the Client, Architect, Designers and Engineers.
- Documentation and scheduling with Microsoft Project.
- Procure building materials, plant and equipment hire and effectively manage site resources.
- Quality assurance on all stages through construction.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure projects are completed on-time and cost-effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
- A tertiary qualification in construction related field, or a trade related qualification.
- Have a proven record of Site Managing Commercial projects to a minimum of $5M.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience within a Site Manager role for a Melbourne based builder.
- Possess a keen eye for detail with the highest standards of workmanship.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are crucial to be successful in this role.
What you'll get in return
- You will have the opportunity to join a builder with a healthy pipeline of work.
- A great family environment/culture and most importantly a business offering longevity and structured career progression.
- A competitive hourly/day rate
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2507761