Your new company
Hays have partnered with a tier 1 fitout company who specialise in high end, bespoke workplaces up to $50m. Due to a recent project win, they are looking for an experienced fitout Site Manager to join their team to work on a $10m fitout in the CBD.
Your new role
- Coordinating trades
- Driving program
- Engaging with key stakeholders including clients, internal team and subcontractor base
- Ensuring a safe place to work, keeping up with all OHS documentation and standards.
- Permanent full time role, rolling onto future projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in office/commercial fitout projects as a Site Manager, preferably with D&C experience.
- Ability and ambition to commit long term to the business.
- Preferably from a Carpentry background but not necessary
- Good presentation and communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Join one of the leading construction companies in Melbourne who have a global reputation
- Work on some of the most high spec/iconic fitouts in Melbourne
- A strong pipeline of projects coming through which have been expertly programmed
- A well funded, professional corporation who pay subbies on time
- Well resourced projects with excellent support.
- Starting on one of their smaller projects where you can get to grips with the business before rolling onto something larger.
What you need to do now
Call Will Walker on 0472 723 685
Send your CV to email@example.com
Click apply now
Due to the high number of applicants only the successful candidates will be contacted, but please feel free to follow up with the number above.
LHS 297508 #2521466