Closing Date: 11/06/2022
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: HR & Recruitment,Quality Assurance & Safety
Want to be part of an organisation that does good in the community? Want to get in at the ground level and lead as we continue to build our national business?
If so, Recruitflex has just the opportunity for you!
- Wollongong region-based role
- Expanding into a national footprint
- Not for profit labour hire organisation
Recruitflex is a Not-for-Profit recruitment agency. We service many of Australia's largest Healthcare/Social Services, Civil Construction organisations and local governments.
As the WHS Senior Advisor/Manager, you will deliver safety in the workplace with the provision of recruitment and training services to host employers in various industries and states.
About the job:
This role supports the effective implementation and monitoring of the Recruitflex’s Work Health Safety Management System (WHSMS) across multiple states/jurisdictions to ensure the host employers’ workplace/worksites are compliant with legislation for the safety of on-hired employees and to maintain our ISO accreditation status.
You will provide guidance and advice on the effectiveness of the WHSMS in relation to the Recruitflex operations and update policies and procedures in relation to the Recruitflex business.
You will monitor and support the implementation of the Recruitflex WHSMS documentation; ensuring Recruitflex is compliant with health and safety legislation and maintain internal and external audit compliance.
This role is an integral part of the strategic growth of this business, this is an opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven National Recruitment Manager and be a part of taking this business to the next level.
What you will do:
- Effective and efficient administration of workplace safety, in line with legislation and organisational polices, for casual employees, host employers, students and visitors
- Host Employer WHS onboarding and inspections inclusive of training and implementation of processes within the internal team
- WHS Consultation
- WHS Incident Management
- Return to Work
- Maintain all systems processes and procedures with regards to WHS ISO accreditation
- Provide a high level of customer service to all areas of the business, including casual on-hired employees, host employers, students, internal CP business units, external customers, clients, and stakeholders
- Administer and maintain internal and external audits in accordance with procedural compliance policies
- Maintain corrective actions register
Desired Skills and Experience
What are we looking for in the WHS Senior Advisor/Manager?
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of Cert IV in WHS with at least five years' experience in WHS
- Accreditation in Return-to-Work legislation
- Highly experienced in managing complex workers compensation claims
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the Labour Hire industry
- Specialised WHS industry knowledge in building and construction, and/or health care, and/or food processing
- WHS legislation knowledge in multiple states is highly desirable
- Execute and maintain internal WHS training
- Successfully developed and maintained business relationships
- Worked within continually changing environment
If you have a “hands on” proactive approach, are flexible and able to work autonomously, then we would love to hear from you!
In all our people, we need someone who will naturally live our values:
- We’re in it together
- Never give up
- Do what’s right
- Deliver on our promise
You’ll Give Some, Get Some & Grow Some!
Give some – As a not-for-profit organisation we give back to local community by donating some of our surplus to our community projects. Genuinely supporting people to change and grow and giving back to the communities we are part of is just one of the things that truly sets us apart.
Get Some – the perks of being a not-for-profit include salary packaging means you pay less tax and take home more! We get that everyone has different lives and commitments, so we want to help you design your days to get the most out of work and life. This might be flexible hours, rostered day off, work from home days or something we haven’t thought of yet.
Grow Some – create your possible here with us! Build your career and resume here with us: tell us about your professional aspirations and we will invest in your career.
Campbell page is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all prospective and current employees.
In the spirit of reconciliation Campbell Page acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
You may not meet all the requested experience; however, we encourage you to apply as we can be flexible if you are the right person for our team!
Next Steps: Please apply now!
We will be reviewing applications daily.