NSW Workshop Labourer
Avopiling is Australia’s leading Foundation Piling and Drilling Contractor who specialises in providing piling solutions to large civil infrastructure projects especially focusing on major road and infrastructure.
We currently employ over a 100 people with offices in Sydney, Wollongong, Brisbane and Perth along with support and maintenance workshops.
Avopiling is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking applications for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Workshop Labourer
This position will be based at our Unanderra (Wollongong) Workshop but may require travel to site when needed and will report directly to the workshop supervisor, where you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks to support the facility to operate at optimal efficiency.
We are ideally seeking someone who has experience in a Workshop/Yard environments and also can demonstrate the following skills:
- Preparation of site equipment and packing of toolboxes.
- Washing of tools and machinery
- Storing and organising various machines, consumables and other equipment
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- yard cleaning, maintenance and building
- Assisting other trades such as; mechanics, fitters and boilermakers.
Essential to have:
- Own transport and vehicle license
- Forklift (LF) and Dogging (DG) License(s)
- A Good understanding of OH&S Legislation
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The willingness to work overtime and weekends when required
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to undergo an instant drug and alcohol test and pass a full medical pre-employment examination.
If you would like to work for a progressive company that can offer growth and development in their people then please forward your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the volume of resumes received only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.