Woman burned by charging iPhone 7 as she slept​

By Tim Biggs
Updated November 15 2016 - 3:37pm, first published 3:31pm

A western Sydney woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Wollongong news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.