The first Illawarra Women In Business (IWIB) networking lunch of the year will feature three inspirational woman who started amazing careers from Wollongong.
IWIB director Glenda Papac has invited Natalie Viselli, Melissa Abu-Gazaleh and Jessica Saad-De Angelis to from a panel.
They will talk about how they got started, what motivated them, what they learned and how being in Wollongong provided them opportunities to take on some impressive roles and achieve some amazing things very early in their respective careers.
“Natalie, Melissa and Jessica will inspire, motivate and recharge you for 2018,” Mrs Papac said.
The first IWIB networking lunch for 2018 will be held on February 2 at the Sage Hotel Wollongong.
The second IWIB event for the year will be a coffee club gathering at m2 Kitchen in Keira St, Wollongong on February 23 from 10am to 11am.
IWIB Coffee Club is an informal networking activity in a relaxed environment with no formalities. All it costs is the price of a coffee.
Details will be released soon about the 2018 IWIB Business Women’s Awards.
- Illawarra Women in Business Awards 2017: photos
- Businesswomen share secrets at Illawarra Women In Business
- Out & About at Illawarra Women in Business Coffee Club at M2 Kitchen
- Illawarra Women In Business Matt Moran lunch social pics
- Illawarra businesswomen share the importance of never giving up on a dream
- Wollongong is cruising for more business with 6500 more visitors set to sail into Port Kembla