A safety review of Bulli Pass carried out in the wake of a serious truck accident earlier this year has been completed - but seems unlikely to be released to the public.
On March 25, an out-of-control truck careened down Bulli Pass, knocking down several power poles before hitting the concrete median barrier and sliding along it for a short while.
The truck then flipped over onto the other side of the road before bursting into flames.
A day after the crash, Roads and Maritime Services announced it would carry out a safety review of Bulli Pass, working with NSW Police.
That review has been completed and, while it is unclear whether it will be released to the public, a Roads and Maritime Services spokeswoman said action had already been taken.
"An assessment of the crash site, carried out by Transport for NSW, identified work which required attention," the spokeswoman said.
"This included maintenance repairs to the pavement and the concrete safety barrier to fix damage which was caused by the crash."
The crash gouged out large chunks of concrete from the barrier and repair work was completed in August.
The spokeswoman said the drainage in the area was also inspected to ensure it had sustained no damage from the crash.
The safety review outlined further work planned along Bulli Pass.
"The NSW government has allocated $50,000 in under the Safer Roads Program to develop plans to further improve safety on Bulli Pass," the RMS spokeswoman said.
"Investigations and planning for potential solutions including improving the road shoulder on a curve, installing wider centre lines and installing audio tactile line marking will be carried out during this financial year."
The fleet of vehicles owned by the trucking company involved in the crash was inspected by RMS.
Only three minor defect notices - for an air leak, minor brake imbalance and a seatbelt slow to retract - were issued.