Silos Estate has made a clean new vintage for the times by bottling a 2020 Hand Sanitiser.
Rajarshi Ray said the new product is made to World Health Organisation standards by the Manildra Group..
At 85 per cent the alcohol content is significantly higher than the wine Silos Estate is famous for. And unlike the wines the sanitiser has no fragrance or colour.
Mr Ray decided to retool Silos bottling lines and print new lables for the hygiene product after overhearing a conversation of people having difficulty buying some hand sanitiser. And getting it for a reasonable price during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Silos' sanitiser was launched on April 23 and comes in liquid form. It requires a spray nozzle to use.
Mr Ray said only non-commercial quantities are available. A maximum of six 750ml bottles can be bought at a time. And each bottle should last a family of four for up to two weeks.
The Silos Estate sanitiser is available for $15 a bottle at the cellar door or online at silosestate.com/cellardoor/silos-shop/.
- Silos starts journey on the new super charged PrInces Hwy destined for a more sustainable world after COVID-19
- Former Illawarra Business Chamber executive director Chris Lamont appointed as the next NSW Small Business Commissioner
- The Greater Bank helps sick girl live best possible life
- Wollongong expats help feed the hungry in Bali after COVID-19 decimates tourism industry
- Schools can get hand sanitiser at a low price from Flagstaff and Manildra and help provide work for people with a disability
- Silos starts journey on the new super charged PrInces Hwy destined for a more sustainable new world after COVID-19
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.