A Sydney man accused of filming himself raping his semi-unconscious girlfriend has been remanded in custody after allegedly contacting her in breach of a court order.
The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, faced Wollongong Local Court on Tuesday where police successfully applied to have his bail revoked.
Documents tendered to the court reveal the alleged victim was looking through her boyfriend's phone in September 2019 when she discovered intimate videos of them having sex.
She told police she had not consented to the recordings and when she confronted him, he'd said to her "[I did it] because I love you and you turn me on. I enjoy watching us have sex".
The woman told officers of another time, in December last year, when her boyfriend had filmed himself raping her as she lay semi-unconscious on their bed.
She also told police about an incident said to have occurred last week.
She said she and her boyfriend began having consensual sex however she'd asked him to stop when she started feeling pain and having trouble breathing.
She claimed he ignored her cries and continued the sex, despite her unsuccessful attempts to push him away.
The man was arrested last Thursday and charged. He allegedly admitted hearing his girlfriend say "stop" twice during the sex and that she'd tried to forcibly push him off her but he had continued regardless.
He was granted strict conditional bail in court the following day but banned from contacting the alleged victim under the terms of an interim apprehended violence order.
However, it is alleged he sent two Facebook messages to the woman on Monday, both of which were deleted before they could be read.
He was re-arrested and faced court on Tuesday, where he pleaded not guilty to a charge of contravening an AVO, claiming the messages had not been sent intentionally and he'd "pressed a button [on his phone] by mistake".